« Home | Where can I get one of those taxis? » | timestamp » | Hello World » 

Friday, August 06, 2004 

T-12

Today is one of those "productive" Fridays. The rapid increase in student traffic here at the Library is yet another sign of the end of summer session - which is in turn a sign that fall semester is right around the corner.

After coming upon this grandest of discoveries, I've decided that pleasure reading is a must. Not that anyone reads this blog, but I am taking suggestions books to start (lefty fiction preferred) before school and schedule crush my literary dreams once again. Yesterday I started Sam Greenlee's The Spook Who Sat by the Door. I own the movie, which I guess has been re-released on DVD, and it seems to stick pretty close to the book as far as I can tell.

"No more of whitey's con man's integration games, on the installment plan, interest collected daily. Freedom Now!"

About Me

Recent Comments

Current Books // Articles

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates