« Home | Army men for the 3rd world » | More proof of the undeniable » | Eagles » | All Bush-Cheney cronies are paper tigers! » | Kenya needs a Mau Mau (again) » | ColorLines article » | Random updates » | Its coming » | Define national oppression » | "The poor still weak, the rich still rule" » 

Monday, August 30, 2004 

Quote of the Day

So while the Republican Convention is going on, I'm going to run a series called "Quote of Day." The inspiration for the segment came from the following quote by Leon Mosley of Waterloo, Iowa, co-chairman of Iowa’s state Republican Party printed in today's New York Times.

"I left God's country. They could use a bunch of people from Iowa to come here to show New Yorkers what life is all about, what being patriotic is all about, and what country is all about. I'm as confident about Bush being re-elected as I am that eggs are going to be in New York tomorrow morning."

I'm not sure if that one says more about Republicans or residents of the state of Iowa (my apologies to all Iowa enthusiasts).

About Me

Recent Comments

Current Books // Articles

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates