« Home | Condoms! » | We Won't Go » | War Times/Tiempo de Guerras » | Pope calls for Solidarity, Proposes Solutions to e... » | "There's only one sure bet with security: practice... » | “Bombard the Headquarters!” » | Why my family went to Midnight Mass without me » | Pride in my local » | ¡Jose Gilberto Soto, presente! » | Grinch of the Year » 

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 

Easier than winning the lottery

In a sickening turn of events, the American judicial system has now decieded that the assult of Black youths by white cops is so laudable as to entitle the police officers involved to finanical payments. $1.6 million dollars to be more precise. David Horowitz and his fellow "anti-preference" activists will be going ape-shit over this decision for years. Now if you will excuse me, I have to wipe the vomit from around my mouth.

About Me

Recent Comments

Current Books // Articles

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates